Men's Absolute Zero™ Suit
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Our most advanced and carefully-crafted high-altitude climbing suit yet. We worked with the world's most accomplished alpinists to redesign this suit from the ground up, refining features from oxygen mask-compatibility to a unique internal suspender system. This design was made with the highest level of focus on functionality, simplicity, and durability and has been put to the ultimate test in the Khumbu Valley. Bringing it back to our proving grounds, we've ensured that mountaineers can have complete confidence in their kit and their chances of success on summit day.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm Inseam
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Box wall baffle construction with 800-fill RDS-Certified Down/Flourine Free
- 6-slider watertight rainbow rear-zip for easy on/off
- Oxygen mask compatible collar with stow feature
- Low profile, insulated fixed hood with drawcord for quick adjustments
- Pertex® 30D Poriechirenn reinforced panels at elbows, knees, seat, and hem
- Extended underarm vent zippers
- Internal suspender system with sternum adjustments
- Insulation is bluesign® approved.
- 800-fill RDS-Certified Down/Flourine Free
- 4 lb 3 oz / 1963 g
- Fabric: Pertex® 20D Diamond Fused Ripstop Pertex® 30D Poriechirenn Reinforced Panels|100% Nylon
- Insulation: 800-fill RDS-Certified Down/Flourine Free
- Approx. Weight*: 4 lb 3 oz / 1963 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.