Kor Nimbus™ Hoody
Kor Nimbus™ Hoody
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
For aerobic alpine climbs, mid-winter ski tours, and any stop-and-go pursuit where you want warmth and breathability in equal doses, the Kor Nimbus Hoody combines a light, stretchy, and partially recycled shell fabric with PrimaLoft® Active insulation to provide dynamic, highly breathable insulating performance.
- Center Back Length: 27.5 in / 70 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air™ 20D Stretch Ripstop nylon increases breathability while remaining wind resistant
- Z Grav 15D Ripstop nylon for added weather resistance and durability
- Highly breathable, 45% post-consumer recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Active insulation is mapped for optimal core warmth
- Shell fabric and insulation are bluesign® approved
- Two secure hand pockets and left secure chest pocket
- Articulation with seamless underarm gusset for natural fit and freedom of movement
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Insulation is bluesign® approved.
- Primaloft® Gold Active 40 G/M2
- 11.11 oz / 315 g
- Z-Grav 15D Ripstop
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric Accent: PERTEX® QUANTUM AIR™ 20D Stretch Ripstop
- Insulation: Primaloft® Gold Active 40 G/M2
- Approx. Weight*: 11.11 oz / 315 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||5-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||3-4 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||2-3 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.