Men's Super/DS™ Stretchdown Jacket
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
The Super/DS™ is the first down puffy to weave face, back, and baffles from a single fabric. Basically, that's just a fancy way of saying there's finally a jacket made without constricting glues or delicate stitches. (Read: more breathability/flexibility, less cold spots/down migration.) Before, if you were a climber at the Red River Gorge in the fall or warming up at the boulders before the sunrise, you would've had to sacrifice movement for warmth. Now, you'll never have to.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Casual / Travel, Camping
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- 700-fill, RDS®-certified down insulation
- 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free
- 14.3 oz. / 404.5 g
- Durable Stretch Woven
- 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS-Certified /Fluorine Free
- Approx. Weight*: 14.3 oz. / 404.5 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.