Camp 4™ Duffel 135
Camp 4™ Duffel 135
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
The Camp 4™ Duffel is both a cross-country travel essential and a technical tool even the Stonemasters would be proud of. It sees the granite ledges of Yosemite pitches as often as the airport baggage carousel. It hauls trad gear and toiletries⏤ropes and robes. So, here's to the icons of climbing's past and the places that brought them together, but let's not forget the places we're going.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Casual / Travel, Camping
- 420D nylon with special carbonate coating for extra abrasion/water resistance
- External pocket can be used for footwear or other gear and reverses to stow away the entire duffel
- Haul bag inspired, durable webbing end cap design
- Two internal secure zip mesh pockets plus large exterior secure zip pocket
- Contoured, foam-padded shoulder straps offer a comfortable carry and remove when not needed
- Shoulder straps join to form center grab point and are removable
- Foam injected tubular webbing grab handle on each side for easy handling or lash point
- Internal compression system
- Daisy chains
- Recycled polyester lining
- Reflective accents on shoulder straps and front panel
- 420D Carbonate Coated Ripstop Nylon
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric Body: 420D Carbonate Coated Ripstop Nylon
- Approx. Pack Weight Regular*: 3 lb 4.4 oz / 1484.5 g
- Pack Dimensions Regular: 31.9 in x 20.9 in x 14.2 in / 81 cm x 53 cm x 36 cm
- Pack Torso Regular: 16 in - 22 in / 41 cm - 56 cm
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.