AC™ 2 Vestibule
AC™ 2 Vestibule
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
AC ™ 2 Vestibule protects your gear on high-altitude ascents while you and your partner sleep in the AC ™ 2 Tent. It gives you a dry entry in your tent, so you don't get your sleeping bag wet. DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles, ten attachment points and multiple guyout points offer a quick and simple set-up that allows ample headroom space. The guyout points are reflective, so you can find them at night.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles
- Vent allows for flow-through ventilation
- Multiple, reflective guy-out points
- Guylines and tensioners included
- Ten attachment points
- Fabric Fly: 40D Ripstop Nylon Ether Type Sil/PU 1500mm
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 5.9 oz / 620 g
- Approx. Weight Packed*: 1 lb 11.2 oz / 771 g
- Approx. Weight Minimum*: 1 lb 5.9 oz / 620 g
- Number of Doors: 0
- Number of Vestibules: 1
- Height Interior: 45 in / 114.3 cm
- Tent Vestibule Area: 9 sq ft / 0.8 sq m
- Tent Packed Size: 5.5" x 10" / 14 cm x 25.5 cm // 3" x 20.5" / 7.5 cm x 52 cm
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.