Women's Stretchdown™ Pant
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Uses: Camping
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Integrated webbed belt
- Zippered front fly
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic band on cuffs
- Insulated hood with rear cinch
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down insulation Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave Solids: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS®-certified Down
- Approx. Weight*: 9 oz / 256 g