Women's Stretchdown™ Hoody
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Stretchdown™ weaves pockets of down insulation from a single stretch fabric, giving you freedom to move. A durable material blend comes together with the highest quality goose down insulation in an ultra-engineered construction to combine warmth and movement for the full range of winter activities. From trailhead to summit, over bases or under a waterproof shell: this layer is made to mobilize.
- Uses: Rock Climbing, Backpacking, Hiking, Travel, Camping
- Exclusive stretch-woven fabric delivers incredible durable stretch
- Insulated hood with elastic binding to seal in warmth
- Two way center front zipper
- One secure zip chest pocket with media port
- Two zipper hand pockets
- Internal drop pocket
- Elastic binding on cuffs to seal in warmth
- Dual drawcord hem adjustment
- 700-fill RDS®-certified down Certified by Control Union. License Number: CU 848416
- The Responsible Down Standard certifies down against animal welfare requirements and tracks it from the source to the final product.
- Fabric: 20D Durable Stretch Doubleweave. Solids: 87% Nylon, 13% Elastane. Heathers: 65% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 9% Elastane.
- Insulation: 700-fill RDS®-certified Down
- Center Back Length: 26 in / 66 cm
- Approx. Weight*: 14 oz / 396 g