Women's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Paclite® Stretch Pullover
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
When it comes to waterproof, breathable shells, staying dry is just a baseline. Whether you're six pitches off the deck or miles down the trail, when the weather turns you need a lightweight, stripped-down shell that keeps you moving. So we took a classic anorak and updated it with eco-friendly GORE-TEX Paclite stretch fabric to create a modern pullover with less weight, less bulk, and less restriction—perfect for any time weight and space are critical.
- Center Back Length: 28 in/ 71 cm
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5LGore-Tex® Paclite™ stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- Waterproof and breathable with reinforced zippers.
- One front harness-compatible chest pocket and two internal storage pockets.
- Adjust temperature with side vents.
- Drop tail provides extra coverage.
- 10.7 oz / 303 g
- Approx. Weight*: 10.7 oz / 303 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.