Women's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Paclite® Jacket
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Stormy conditions appear as quickly during the day-to-day hustle as they do in the mountains. The Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX PACLITE® Jacket is the lightweight, do-it-all storm shell that belongs in your pack whether you're blasting up a multi-pitch rock route or biking to the coffee shop. Providing crucial wet-weather protection when you need it most, this versatile shell perseveres through the elements and moves with you on the rock, the trail, or the streets.
- Center Back Length: 28 in / 71 cm
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Waterproof, breathable 2.5L Gore-Tex® Paclite™ stretch fabric moves with you.
- Industry leading C0 , PFC-free DWR coated nylon is eco-friendly.
- Harness-compatible chest pocket and two internal storage pockets.
- Side vents allow easy temperature control.
- Drop tail for extra coverage.
- 10.5 oz / 297 g
- Approx. Weight*: 10.5 oz / 297 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.