Men's Nilas™ Jacket
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
There are three key features any high-altitude ascentionist needs: warmth, lightweight, and windproof. Designed for and used by alpinists, the Nilas™ features Q.Shield™ DOWN that resists moisture to retain critical loft and warmth even in damp conditions. AirShield™ technology keeps the wind at bay so even when it's howling, it's always calm and dry inside.
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Alpine Climbing
- 850-fill Q.Shield™ DOWN resists heat-robbing moisture and retains maximum loft even when wet
- Baffled down construction provides all-over warmth that eliminates cold spots
- One-handed hood and hem drawcords for quick fit adjustments
- Low-profile, insulated hood
- Soft, "Butter Jersey" cuffs
- 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feathers
- 1 lb 8 oz / 685 g
- Insulation: 90% Goose Down, 10% Goose Feathers
- Approx. Weight*: 1 lb 8 oz / 685 g
|straighten||Active Fit: A trim fit, just loose enough for layering and freedom of movement. Use it for: backcountry skiing, climbing, mountaineering and running.|
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.