Men's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex® Active Jacket
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Envisioned for ounce-counting alpinists, far-ranging ski mountaineers, and anyone who holds low weight and premium protection with equal regard, the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX Active Jacket proves that lightweight doesn't have to mean light duty. Designed with ultralight GORE‑TEX Active shell fabric and a breathable backer, the Exposure/2™ Active Jacket sheds the elements when the weather closes in, breathes efficiently on the skin track or up the summit slopes, and compresses down in your pack under sunny skies.
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Rainwear, Camping
- Gore-Tex Active waterproof breathable shell fabric is bluesign®-approved
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood and hem with single-pull Cohaesive™ cord-lock technology
- Harness compatible zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Underarm zip vents
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
- 13.5 oz / 383.5 g
- Gore Tex® Active 30D 3L
- 100% Nylon
- Approx. Weight*: 13.5 oz / 383.5 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.