Men's Exposure/2™ Gore Tex Pro Lite Jacket
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
When serious weather threatens and there's nowhere to hide, you need uncompromising protection. The Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX Pro Lite Jacket lifts the weight of worry off your shoulders when unrelenting rain, snow, and other gnarly conditions are thrown your way—without weighing you down with secondary features. We took our most durable, protective shell, built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX, and stripped it down to just the necessities. It withstands Mother Nature's worst while remaining incredibly breathable.
- Center Back Length: 30 in / 76 cm
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Alpine Climbing, Rainwear
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro waterproof and breathable shell is bluesign®-approved
- Eco-conscious solution dyed fabric
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood and hem with single-pull
- Underarm zip vents
- Oversized zippered chest pockets
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved
- 14.59 oz / 413.5 g
- Fabric: GORE-TEX Pro Shell 80D 3L|100% Recycled Nylon
- Approx. Weight*: 14.59 oz / 413.5 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.