Men's Exposure/2™ Gore-Tex Pro Bib
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Skinning up exposed ridges, kicking up snowy couloirs, and tacking your way up vertical ice is hard enough when you're dry—the Exposure/2™ GORE-TEX Pro Bib ensures you stay that way so you can focus on the task at hand. Our most durable, protective shell pants for climbers and skiers, built with industry-leading, bluesign®-approved GORE-TEX Pro shell fabric, the Exposure/2™ Bib guards against blowing storms and deep powder while remaining incredibly breathable and allowing for full range of motion.
- Uses: Ski / Snowsports, Alpine Climbing
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro waterproof and breathable shell is bluesign®-approved
- 100% recycled nylon face fabric
- Features eco-conscious solution dyed fabric that reduces water footprint over a standard bib
- Gusseted construction and articulated knees provide a more natural fit
- Reinforced fabric on cuff and instep protects against crampons and ski edges
- Adjustable elastic suspenders with drop-seat design
- Full-length side zips
- Zippered waist pocket and two zippered thigh pockets
- Zippered fly
- Shell fabric is bluesign® approved.
- 1 Ib 7 oz / 653 g
- Fabric: Gore Tex® Pro Shell 80D 3L|100% Recycled Nylon
- Approx. Weight*: 1 Ib 7 oz / 653 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.