Men's Chockstone™ Alpine Pant
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
A tough, durable alpine climbing pant for guides and those who follow them. The Chockstone™ Alpine is a heavyweight softshell pant that can take the kind of abuse that comes from daily use in extreme conditions. It's a workhorse. Created specifically for alpine guides, it has tons of useful features—even a thigh pocket that's designed to hold a logbook and a map.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing, Rock Climbing
- UPF 50
- 4-way-stretch, double-weave fabric with high abrasion resistance
- Enhanced knee articulation enables full range of motion
- Fully adjustable waist with harness-compatible integrated belt
- Gusseted ankle zippers to accommodate alpine boots
- Two zippered hand pockets and one zippered thigh pocket on right leg
- 14.82 oz / 420 g
- Chockstone™ Double Weave Softshell - Upper Body
- 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane
- Approx. Weight*: 14.82 oz / 420 g
|Shipping Method||Rate||Expected Delivery Time|
|Standard||$6.00||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited||$12.00||2-3 Business Days|
|Rush||$19.00||1-2 Business Days|
|FREE Standard Shipping||Available for Elevated Rewards members. Learn more >|
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.