Hardwear™ Belay Glove
When our athletes are guiding in Yosemite or the Tetons enduring long hours on the opposite side of the sharp end, they pull on this full-finger belay glove to keep warm and while they keep their climber safe. Everlasting goat leather eases the strain of rope on your hands, protects from dirt and grime, and keeps your hands in climb-ready condition.
- Uses: Rock Climbing
- Durable goat leather with leather overlays in high-wear areas for maximum durability and abrasion resistance
- Hook and loop closure
- Secure carabiner clip point
- 4-way stretch nylon on knuckles for added dexterity and mobility
- Seam construction on palm specifically engineered for belaying
- Prop 65 Warning For CA Consumers
- DWR Drum Dyed Goat Leather
- 100% Goat Skin
- Fabric Body: 100% Goat Skin
- Fabric Palm: DWR Drum Dyed Goat Leather
- Approx. Weight*: 4.3 oz / 121 g
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.