Exposure™ Light Gore-Tex® Glove
Our lightest, most advanced, and carefully crafted alpine glove yet. We worked with some of the world's most accomplished alpinists to refine its features, adding everlasting Pittards™ goat leather in key abrasion points and turning the seams inside-out for dexterity-enhancing mobility. On routes and technical environments that require accuracy and delicate rope work, wear our most versatile selection.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Engineered with Gore-Tex, offering enduring weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer, and optimum moisture management
- Primaloft Gold™ insulation with Cross Core is fused with aerogel technology for the highest level of warmth in any conditions
- Advanced Pre-curve design enhances comfort by allowing hands to easily maintain natural position
- Pittards™ goat leather and 4-way stretch fabric for abrasion resistance and maximum dexterity
- Gore Grip Technology bonds internal layers preventing movement between them to provide optimal grip and dexterity
- Extended under-cuff gauntlet with adjustable closure
- Soft nose wipe at back of thumb
- Tricot palm and fleece back of hand lining maintains comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Reinforced carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Durable Kevlar® thread in high-wear areas
- Prop 65 Warning For CA Consumers
- 280D 4-Way Stretch Plain Weave Nylon
- Gore-Tex 2L Insert
- 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane
- 38% PA 62% ePTFE
- Fabric Body: 94% Nylon, 6% Elastane | 38% PA 62% ePTFE
- Fabric Palm: Pittards™ Armortan Goat Leather
- Approx. Weight*: 6.9 oz / 197 g
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.