Bridger™ 4 Tent
Bridger™ 4 Tent
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Drawing on decades of expertise designing the world's best mountaineering tents, we utilized our extensive design knowledge and careful craftsmanship for the alpine to create the ultimate campsite tent. The Bridger™ 4 tent features a massive front vestibule to host front-porch style hangouts during the day and provides acres of livable space to stretch out in when the day winds down. Thoughtfully designed with a host of features and built with incredibly durable materials, the 3-season Bridger™ 4 is your new home away from home.
- Uses: Camping
- Vestibule and tent floor combine for one of the largest covered living spaces of any tent in its class
- Large front vestibule with external pole creates an outdoor porch with footprint extending beyond the tent
- Removable shell fabric gear lockers on both sides of vestibule with six total pockets to store helmets, shoes, tools, etc.
- Two large canopy and mesh swing-open 'saloon doors' provide easy entry/exit and an expansive view
- Full coverage fly for a true 3-season camping experience
- An entry tarp sewn into the tent body creates a doormat upon entry
- Vertical center-zip doors allow for easy entry/exit and walk-through, turning the tent from a sleeping shelter to a community hang out spot
- Pre-bend poles improve interior livable space
- Gated cross poles and symmetrical architecture for easy pitching
- Awesome storage duffel…...
- 8 pockets and removable gear loft for ample interior storage
- Two full-size, dry-entry vestibules with a vent at the top
- Symmetrical and rectangular design allows head-to-toe sleeping configuration to maximize individual space and comfort
- Seam taped for a waterproof construction
- Lightweight, bathtub style floor
- Full mesh upper canopy optimizes ventilation and enables unobstructed views
- Footprint included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- adjustable guy line cording system can be rigged up as a dry-line for gear in the vestibule
- Fabric Body: 75D Plain Weave Polyester 1500mm|100% Polyester
- Fabric Fly: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU|100% Polyester
- Fabric Canopy: 40D Polyester Mesh | 75D Ripstop Polyester
- Fabric Tent Floor: 68D 210T Ripstop Polyester 1500mm PU|100% Polyester
- Approx. Weight Packed*: 18 lb 9.4 oz / 8430 g
- Approx. Weight Minimum*: 14 lb 12.7 oz / 6710 g
- Tent Capacity: 4
- Number of Poles: 4
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 66 in / 168 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 62.5 sq ft / 5.8 sq m
- Tent Vestibule 1 Area: 69 sq ft / 6.4 sq m
- Tent Packed Size: 13" x 26" / 33 cm x 66 cm
Get FREE Standard Ground Shipping on Mountainhardwear.com orders submitted between 12:01am PST November 1, 2022 and 10pm PST December, 11 2022. Offer is not valid on orders shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous U.S. or to a P.O. Box, APO/FPO or other delivery address not served by UPS ground shipping. Select free ground shipping at checkout. Delivery time varies according to shipping address. If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. Offer may not be applied to prior purchases or combined with any other offer or discount. Excludes gift cards. Mountain Hardwear reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.