AMG™ 75 Backpack
AMG™ 75 Backpack
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
Test your technical mountaineering skills for the weekend with back-up from the AMG™ 75. Designed for high-elevation hauls where the best plan is one that goes accordingly, this pack by prioritizes those non-negotiable tools to keep you on track. Whether it's your first go with the Grand Teton or your fiftieth 14er in the Colorado Rockies, safely push your limits without making comfort a luxury you leave at camp.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Foam-padded hip belt and shoulder straps engineered to carry the heaviest loads comfortably
- Frame-integrated hip belt efficiently pivots for a more dynamic and natural carry while securely keeping the weight transfer properly in place
- Light and strong 7000 series aluminum frame
- Haul bag inspired flat base, stand-up design with a 840D carbonate-coated nylon base for extra abrasion/water resistance
- Multiple lash points and long, full-wrap compression webbing secure overloads while effectively reducing volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Large zippered front pocket stores avalanche tools while maintaining usable volume even when main compartment is full
- Adjustable tool carry system
- Full floating lid with two secure zip pockets plus internal secure zip pocket with key clip
- Expandable deep side pockets easily secure alpine essentials like tent poles, pickets, wands, water bottles, or even a small shovel
- Easy-access, oversized front stash pocket fits crampons
- Universal buckle for hydration compatibility
- A-frame and diagonal ski carry
- Reinforced webbing haul loops on hip belt for pulling sleds
- Front panel daisy chain with center grab handle
- Rope carry or center load compression strap
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Reflective accents on shoulder straps and front panel
- 200D Spectra Ripstop Nylon TPU
- 90 % nylon, 10 % polyéthylène
- Fabric Body: 200D Spectra Ripstop Nylon TPU
- Fabric Accent: Dimension Polyant™ X-Pac™ DX40-SA Ripstop Nylon Composite
- Approx. Pack Weight S/M*: 4 lb 13.1 oz / 2186 g
- Approx. Pack Weight M/L*: 4 lb 15.4 oz / 2250 g
- Pack Capacity S/M: 4577 cu in / 75 ltr
- Pack Capacity M/L: 4760 cu in / 78 ltr
- Pack Torso S/M: 16 in - 19 in / 41 cm - 48 cm
- Pack Torso M/L: 18 In - 21 In / 46 cm - 53 cm
- Pack Waist S/M: 29 in - 48 in / 73 cm - 123 cm
- Pack Waist M/L: 31 in - 51 in / 80 cm - 130 cm
Get FREE Standard Ground Shipping on Mountainhardwear.com orders submitted between 12:01am PST November 1, 2022 and 10pm PST December, 11 2022. Offer is not valid on orders shipped to an address outside the 48 contiguous U.S. or to a P.O. Box, APO/FPO or other delivery address not served by UPS ground shipping. Select free ground shipping at checkout. Delivery time varies according to shipping address. If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. Offer may not be applied to prior purchases or combined with any other offer or discount. Excludes gift cards. Mountain Hardwear reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time.
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.