Alpine Light™ 28
Alpine Light™ 28
local_shipping Elevated Rewards members receive free standard ground shipping
local_offer Shop our partners >
For one-day weather windows, alpine rock climbs out of a basecamp, and multi-pitch backcountry ice routes, the Alpine Light™ 28 provides streamlined, ultralight performance and also makes an ideal leader's pack for big, multi-day mountain routes.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Undyed, Nylon-Spectra Ripstop is both lightweight and highly durable
- Removable, lightweight foam frame sheet
- Two external side pockets and internal removable pocket keep smaller items accessible
- Multiple lash points and ice axe cradles create versatile tool lashing and crampon attachment
- Without frame sheet pack stows into internal pocket
- Rear grab loop
- Streamlined and durable back-panel sheds snow
- Padded shoulder straps with dual density foam for high level of comfort and support
- Hydration reservoir compatible
- 25mm webbing hip belt
- Quickdraw open and close main compartment
- Rope strap for external carry
- 200D Nylon Spectra Ripstop
- 80% Nylon, 20% Polyethylene
- Approx. Pack Weight Regular*: 1 lb 6.7 oz / 644 g
- Pack Torso Regular: 16 in - 22 in / 41 cm - 56 cm
- Pack Waist Regular: 29 in - 48 in / 73 cm - 123 cm
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.