Absolute Zero™ Gore-Tex® Down Mitt
The ultra-warm carefully crafted high-altitude climbing mitt alpinists depend on. Updated with Pittards™ goat leather, its performance technologies are tanned into the material giving it an everlasting grippability while maximizing dexterity and durability summit after summit. Primaloft Gold™ insulation is fused with a NASA-developed aerogel technology for the highest-performing synthetic insulation that's warmer than ever before – without adding extra weight.
- Uses: Alpine Climbing
- Engineered with Gore-Tex, offering enduring weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer, and optimum moisture management
- 800-fill goose down on back of hand retains critical loft for consistent, dependable warmth
- Primaloft Gold™ insulation with Cross Core is fused with aerogel technology for the highest level of warmth in any conditions
- Pittards™ goat leather adds durability and abrasion resistance
- Pertex® 20D ripstop is lightweight and Diamond Fuse™ fabric technology provides extra durability and stability over extended use
- Soft and warm fleece lining
- Quick release adjustment and two-stage closure
- Carabiner loop for hanging off harness keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Extra long gauntlet fits over bulky jacket sleeves
- Comfortable elastic leash
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
- Prop 65 Warning For CA Consumers
- 300g high-pile Shearling
- 100% Polyester
- Fabric Body: 100% Nylon | 38% PA 62% ePTFE
- Fabric Palm: Pittards™ Armortan Goat Leather
- Approx. Weight*: 10.1 oz / 286 g
Elevated Rewards members get FREE Standard Shipping on every purchase. Learn More
Visit Customer Care for our shipping timeframes.
Returns are accepted within 60 days of the purchase date. We will gladly accept returns on all purchases made on our website which are in original condition; unworn with tags attached.
Still Have Questions
See our Customer Service section for more details.